HAVE AN ENROLLMENT NEED? SHOP OUR PLANS
Talk to a doctor: anytime, anywhere. No Copay.
With Ambetter Telehealth, you can see a Teladoc provider without having to leave your home. Skip the waiting room with 24/7 access to medical advice, diagnoses, and prescription medications* from licensed providers.
Plus, when you schedule a visit with a Teladoc provider, you pay a $0 copay.**
Use Ambetter Telehealth, powered by Teladoc, whenever and wherever works best for you.
When you’re sick, you just want to feel better fast. Visit Ambetter Telehealth’s Virtual Urgent Care to get quick remedies for illnesses such as:
Colds, flu and fevers
Rash, skin conditions
Sinus problems, allergies
Upper respiratory infections, bronchitis
Not quite feeling like yourself?
Schedule a Virtual Mental Health Visit with a Teladoc provider to talk with someone about topics such as:
- Sadness or depression
- Events in your life that may be causing you stress
- Personal and professional issues that are impacting your mood
Ambetter Telehealth may be a good fit if you like:
- Easy, 24/7 access to Teledoc providers
- Fast care for non-emergency issues
- Flexibility scheduling visits immediately or for future dates
- Zero copays**
Ambetter Virtual Access
Ambetter also offers virtual primary care which may be a good fit if you are looking for:
- Building a relationship with a virtual primary care provider who helps coordinate your care
- Video or phone visits and preventative care visits
- Help managing chronic conditions
- Getting referrals to see a specialist, if needed
Note: You must be enrolled in an Ambetter Virtual Access plan in order to access these services. These plans are not available in all states. Please visit About Our Plans page to learn more.
*Teladoc does not prescribe controlled substances
**$0 copay may not be available on all plans. Check your plan documents for eligibility. $0 Telehealth copay does not apply to plans with HSA until the deductible is met.
Ambetter Telehealth is not available on plans offered in Arkansas.
Let’s get started
- Log in using the Teladoc website or app
- Find the type of provider you’re looking for and request a visit
- Speak with a provider